Ever wondered how to make a strawberry mousse? Well you’re in the right place because we’re about to show you how to make one. This recipe is both simple and cheap and it’s a great dessert to prepare and share with your family and friends. It’s also a great dessert choice for special occasions, such as birthdays and other celebrations, as this strawberry mousse recipe is really delicious and you can easily prepare it in advance.
This Easy Strawberry Mousse Cups recipe is topped with a homemade Strawberry Compote. It is a deliciously light, fresh and creamy dessert that is perfect on a hot Summer day, to serve at a dinner party or for Valentine’s Day!
There is nothing more fresh, creamy and delicious than a light fruit mousse in Summer! This simple strawberry mousse recipe is topped with a simple homemade strawberry compote and is perfect for so many occasion – especially when you are craving the delicious flavours of sweet strawberries!
We love this recipe because:
- It is an eggless mousse recipe. Just like the mousse used for this Strawberry Mousse Cake, uses a combination of whipped cream and a little bit of gelatin instead of egg whites.
- The dessert is no bake and can be prepared in advance. It has a lightly set texture but is still super soft and creamy.
- It is made with 5 ingredients (plus the compote) only and easy to prepare.
- It can be made with frozen strawberries so you can enjoy this dessert all year round, just like this Strawberry Panna Cotta!
- The mousse is relatively low in sugar, packed with fresh fruit flavours!